Create Your Own Fundraiser
Help Us Raise Much Needed Funds for Elsie Allen High School Youth!
Celebrating a special occasion and elevating your local community has never been easier. Invite your friends and family to get involved, set a fundraising goal and enjoy watching your friends and family donate towards investing in our most promising EAHS youth. Create your own fundraiser for any reason worth celebrating:
- Create a birthday fundraiser that benefits EAHS students!
- Create a holiday fundraiser that benefits EAHS teachers!
- Create a fundraiser for any occasion that benefits the EAHS community!
Read our Lobo Nation Fundraising Tips & Pointers and then start your own Facebook fundraiser -- if you do not have a Facebook page don't worry because we also have an email fundraiser campaign that you can set up in 3-easy steps.
If you set up a Facebook fundraiser you will have access to a custom, shareable page where you can tell your story and collect donations supporting the EAHS Foundation. You’ll also receive notifications each time someone donates so you can keep track of gifts and thank your family, friends and professional network!
Here is your very own Create Your Own (CYO) Fundraiser Toolkit
We want to make sure you have everything you need to dream, plan and achieve a successful fundraiser! Please download and use the fundraising resources below that make it easy to ask your family and friends to donate via email and social media.
- EAHSF’s mission, vision, need, funding areas, and impact
- EAHSF’s email template
- EAHSF’s sample social media posts
- Impact of your gift examples
- Tips & Pointers for fundraising
- Step by step: How to set up your own fundraiser on Facebook!
Thank you so much Lobo Nation!