How We Impact
The EAHS Foundation has engaged the community to raise thousands of dollars for scholarships. Each year, generous community support provides over 40 scholarships to help turn the dream of college into reality for students that could not otherwise afford to go. These scholarships enable students to attend the Santa Rosa Junior College, Sonoma State University as well as other colleges, universities and various career technical programs.
We inspire them to DREAM of all that is possible!
- Your donations fund tours of local and regional colleges and universities. Most of these students have NEVER set foot on a college campus!
- The Leadership Speakers Series provides on-campus opportunities to for students to interact with local professionals who share their stories of perseverance and achievement and help students learn about many paths to success.
We help students PLAN for a brighter future!
COMPACT FOR SUCCESS is an innovative partnership with Lawrence Cook Middle School and Sonoma State University to offer guaranteed admission to SSU for students who commit to the program from 7th-12th grades and:
- Maintain a 3.00 GPA
- Complete the A-G college preparation track
AVID (Achievement Via Individual Determination) prepares first generation college bound students for entrance into a 2 or 4 year college. Here’s how:
- 96% of AVID students attend their first choice college
- 90% are the first in their family attend college
- 100% of AVID students complete A-G curriculum and take the ACT/SAT tests.
EAHS UNIVERSITY CENTER is an award winning partnership with Sonoma State University. Students have concurrent enrollment at EAHS and SSU taking up to 2 classes per semester tuition free! University Center graduates excel at SSU, Harvard, Stanford, Cal, Dartmouth and many other universities.
Students ACHIEVE success with your support!
In 2018, close to $40,000 in scholarships were awarded to 40 students to attend the following colleges and universities:
- UC Riverside
- San Francisco State
- UC Davis
- Sonoma State
- Southwestern College
- Monterey Bay State
- UC Merced
- University of Texas
- Harden-Simmons University, Texas
- UC Irvine
- San Diego State
- Sacramento State
- UC Santa Barbara
- Santa Rosa Junior College
© 2020 Elsie Allen High School Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Tax ID: 46-4580953