How We Impact
Since 2013, in partnership with our generous Lobo Nation, the Foundation has been able to award at-least 40 graduating seniors with scholarship support, and on average invest over $40,000, per-year. Since 2018, we have started our Alumni Scholarship program awarding Elsie Allen Alumni who are continuing their post-secondary education. Since 2019, we have been awarding at-least 4 teachers per year, through our teacher grant partnership.
We inspire them to DREAM of all that is possible!
- Your donations fund tours of local and regional colleges and universities. Most of these students have NEVER set foot on a college campus!
- The Leadership Speakers Series provides on-campus opportunities to for students to interact with local professionals who share their stories of perseverance and achievement and help students learn about many paths to success.
We help students PLAN for a brighter future!
COMPACT FOR SUCCESS is an innovative partnership with Lawrence Cook Middle School and Sonoma State University to offer guaranteed admission to SSU for students who commit to the program from 7th-12th grades and:
- Maintain a 3.00 GPA
- Complete the A-G college preparation track
AVID (Achievement Via Individual Determination) prepares first generation college bound students for entrance into a 2 or 4 year college. Here’s how:
- 96% of AVID students attend their first choice college
- 90% are the first in their family attend college
- 100% of AVID students complete A-G curriculum and take the ACT/SAT tests.
EAHS UNIVERSITY CENTER is an award winning partnership with Sonoma State University. Students have concurrent enrollment at EAHS and SSU taking up to 2 classes per semester tuition free! University Center graduates excel at SSU, Harvard, Stanford, Cal, Dartmouth and many other universities.
Students ACHIEVE success with your support!
In 2020, close to $70,000 in scholarships were awarded to 59 students. Since 2013, we've invested in over 300 students and alumni who have attended the following colleges and universities:
- California Lutheran University
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- CSU Chico
- CSU Monterey
- CSU Sacramento
- CSU San Diego
- CSU San Francisco
- CSU Stanislaus
- Harden-Simmons University, Texas
- Harvard University, Massachusetts
- Hollins University, Virginia
- Macalester College, Minnesota
- Maryville University, Missouri
- Princeton University, New Jersey
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Southwestern College, California
- UC Berkeley
- UC Davis
- UC Irvine
- UC Los Angeles
- UC Merced
- UC Riverside
- UC San Diego
- UC Santa Barbara
- UC Stanford
- University of the Pacific
- University of Texas
© 2020 Elsie Allen High School Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Tax ID: 46-4580953